Jaguar XK 150 Coupé purchased at Garage Massimo where Romeo Ferraris, who prepared the new car upon the owner’s request, worked.
The preparation concerns the twelve-spark plug head with Ferrari 330 distributor, 3 Weber carburettors measuring 43, 15-inch Borrani wheels with specific hub for this Jaguar.
Body enlarged to accommodate the 15” wheels derived from Ferrari 330: with this transformation the car delivered 270 hp. Restoration of the engine carried out in Imola at a specialised workshop; photographic documentation from the 1990s available.
Car published in “Auto” magazine, issue May 1990.
Healthy bodywork with some imperfections and slight foxing.
Interior in fair general condition, front right and rear seats to be upholstered and restored.
Headlining still close-fitting, door panels to refurbish.
Car with regular maintenance, last service in 2020.
Slight oozing present.
ASI Gold Certificate.
The vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Bologna, Italy.
- Model Type
- XK 150 Coupé Romeo Ferraris
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 6169 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- November 18, 2024
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 3 - Good: may require conventional body and paintwork. May require replacement of parts
- Condition (Interior)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major damage, parts can be missing
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 3 - Good: frame/structure shows minor signs of surface rust, signs of usage/wear, may require some attention
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing