The engraving itself is 14 x 12 cm. It is placed on sturdy chamois paper in A4 size.
The item is in excellently preserved condition and looks fresh, as can clearly be seen in the scans.
The number at the bottom left of the engraving (number 256 out of 310) and the signature of artists/engraver at the bottom right.
The last scan shows a cover with information. This cover is NOT part of this lot.
- Geographic Origin
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- Catalogue name + catalogue number(s) of the stamp(s)
- GENUMMERD EN GESIGNEERD
- MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Type of lot
- Single stamp
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Renard engraving of Leopold I Medallion 1c blue