Porsche 356 A 1958 with mechanics and engine in very good condition, work carried out by one of the leading Italian Porsche experts.
Since the engine was fully redone, the car has covered only 4500 km.
This 356 was produced on 30.9.58 and delivered to the first owner by the Porsche dealer Raffay & Co in Hamburg.
Imported into Italy in 2005 and then fully restored from 2010 to 2014 by one of the major specialists in 356 cars in Italy.
Vehicle with matching numbers.
Registered in the Italian Porsche Registry with ASI Certificate of Historical Significance (ASI Targa Oro).
- Very good mechanical and bodywork condition
- Italian number plate and documents
- First registration in 1958
- Engine fully redone and preserved in very good condition
- Seats and door panels in very good condition
- Well-preserved, original instrument panel in perfect working order
- Dashboard lined in leather like the seats
- Steering wheel in good condition
- Rear grille, badges fully original of the time
- 6v electrical system
This car will certainly delight even the most demanding fans of the German brand.
The Porsche 356 is a sports car, both coupe and convertible, produced by Porsche continuously from 1948 to 1966. It can be considered the first ‘standard’ model made by the Stuttgart-based manufacturer.
In just under twenty years, there have been several versions, with different engines between 1.1 and 2 litres.
The 356 made history, boasting exceptional levels of handling, lightness, reliability and road holding and paving the way for the future Porsche 911. This car will certainly delight even the most demanding fans of the German brand.
The car must be picked up within 14 days after the auction ends.
After this date, a cost for parking of €35 per day will be applied.
For a viewing appointment, please contact Catawiki.