- Spectacular Omega Ranchero collector's watch, in magnificent condition
- Calibre 267 movement signed by Omega and referenced with the serial number corresponding to the year 1950’s, which is the year of manufacture of the Omega Ranchero.
- Original Omega large size stainless steel case, without ever having been polished, case size: 44.5 mm x 38.5 mm including lugs and crown and 36 mm without crown (large size for its time).
- Original Omega dial in its original condition without any restorations, very well preserved with seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock.
- Broad Arrow hands and very well preserved two-tone arrowhead numerals with the coating of the hands tanned by the passage of time.
- Original Omega crown in stainless steel with the brand's signature
- Aged stell strap, 18 mm width and 20 cm in total length with the original branded stainless steel buckle.
- Recently serviced movement in perfect working order.
Registered and insured shipping by FEDEX/UPS fast and safe…