Serial no.: 3035XXXX
Year of production: 1969
Case: 34 x 41 mm
Dial: Silver dial with silver/black markers and hands; dial has stains/patina
Crystal: Acrylic; signed; with scratches
Strap: Original Omega bracelet ref 2030 (used, with some stretch)
Lug width 18 mm
Length including watch 18-19 cm
Overall condition is fair and watch is running but service history unknown. Sold as is.
Insured shipping via the following channels:
Local shipping: SpeedPost
International shipping: DHL Express or registered postal airmail (depending on country and location)
IMPORTANT NOTES!! PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BIDDING!!
1. The watch is sold on an as is condition. Unless otherwise stated, no warranty is provided and no claims for timekeeping accuracy, water resistance etc. will be allowed or entertained.
2. The buyer shall be responsible for additional customs and/or value-added taxes that may be levied by the tax authorities of each country. Therefore, please check with the relevant authorities if you are unsure and bid accordingly. In the event the buyer fails to take delivery due to non-payment of taxes payable, the buyer shall still be liable for all shipping, customs clearance and other admin costs incurred.
3. In the event of cancellation at the buyer’s discretion after shipment, the buyer shall be liable for all return shipping charges, admin and custom charges payable to ship back and re-import the watch.
4. For delivery by DHL Express - International transit (excluding customs clearance) usually takes about 1-2 weeks but current international transit may take longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US.
5. For delivery by registered postal airmail - International transit (excluding customs clearance and last mile delivery) usually takes up to 2 weeks but current international transit may take up to 3-4 weeks or longer due to the worsening pandemic situation in many countries in Asia, Europe and the US.
6. Please note also that we have no influence or control over how fast the customs authority of each country processes the parcel upon arrival in your country. Therefore, please bid only if you are comfortable with any possible extended delay in delivery during this period.