In good working condition but in vintage condition, a beautiful and unique table lamp from the 1960s with a mint green conical lampshade with a black curved lamp base, probably from a French or Swiss manufacturer, for example by the French designer Jacques Biny for manufacturer Omnialux or manufacturer BAG Turgi Switzerland.
Note: Scratches, stains, dents and multiple paint damage. Also patina / oxidation on the brass and the metal lamp base, especially at the bottom, see the (close-up) photos carefully before bidding on this lot.
Dimensions: Height 46 cm. Lampshade height 23 cm x diameter 15 cm. Lamp base 17 cm x 17 cm.
Light source: E27 light bulb is not included in this lot.
- Condition in accordance with the age and use, such as the usual signs of use.
- Take a good look at the photos for an accurate picture of the offered lot, the exact condition of the object.
- You buy the item in the condition as indicated in the photos and the sizes as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typos
- If you encounter any problems after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before leaving a negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We always work out together.
* Will be well packaged and sent by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, within and outside the Netherlands.
* Shipping to EU countries, not mainland such as Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Sicily, Corsica, Madeira, Guiana, among others, will have to be checked.
* Also visit our Catawiki page https://www.catawiki.com/nl/u/143971-gph with other vintage and design lots.