"Luckily I’ve had the pleasure of specific bikes for the different flat or mountain stages to help me in this year’s Tour de France. Going for the yellow jersey you need to be strong in every part of a stage. My Cervélo S5 gave me the confidence in the flat stages for a steady performance. Hundreds of millions of fans witnessed me on this bike, which makes me proud and left spectacular memories. It means a lot to me that with the auction of this bike we are able to contribute to the future of cycling, with the proceeds going to the development of young talent within our team. Not a long time ago I also was a young talent, so I know where investing in talent can lead. "
Through this auction, cycling fans can become the owners of legendary bikes. It provides the unique opportunity to purchase Cervélo bikes that have played a decisive role in the past cycling season, including winning the 2022 Tour de France. The proceeds of this auction will go towards the development of cycling talent.
- Main colour: black
- Frame size: 54
- Brake type: disc brakes
- Wheel set: Dura Ace C50
- Saddle type: Fi’zi:k, Antares 0.0
- Frame number: SN1475421L039
- Crank length: 172.5 mm
- Handlebar stem: 110 mm
- Handlebar width: 400 mm
- Handlebar type: Cervélo Aero
- Extra: a power crank will be included
- Comes with a TJV certificate of authenticity and a personal note
Would you like to save on shipping costs? It will be possible to pick up the bike at our Service Course in Den Bosch on Wednesday 28th or Friday 30th December, taking into account the measures regarding COVID-19. Of course, you will not be charged any shipping costs when you pick up the bike.
If you prefer shipping, the bikes will be shipped by DHL with maximum insured amount.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping will not take place until January 2023.
1. The bikes in this auction, each with their own story, have been used by various professional riders of Team Jumbo-Visma in training sessions and competitions.
2. Certain parts of the bike may have been replaced after being used in the training sessions and competition(s). (Such as the handlebar tape, wheels, handlebars etc.)
3. The competition bikes as they are offered in auction have been officially attributed by Team Jumbo-Visma to the performance of each rider in each race.
4. Each bike has an unique frame number and the winner of an object will receive a personalised certificate of authenticity.
5. The certificate contains the bike’s data with the corresponding frame number and a photo of the specific bike.
6. The certificate has been signed by Richard Plugge, managing director Team Jumbo-Visma
7. All bikes are from 2022 and they have been professionally maintained with the utmost attention by the staff and riders of Team Jumbo-Visma.
8. The bikes have been used and the bikes show signs of wear.
9. The buyer confirms to have carefully inspected the photos of the object and accepts that the bike purchased may show some signs of wear.
10. To prevent abuse, the QR code on the bottom of the bikes has been blurred.
11. Team Jumbo-Visma does not offer an additional guarantee after purchase.