Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across exceptional objects such as these every day. The special object you’ve been searching for, or a new and unexpected interest you never thought you’d have: the more you look, the more you’ll find. And at Catawiki, there’s always more to the story.
Our experts value, authenticate and curate everything from automobiles to vintage stamps, so everything you encounter is real and layered with meaning - waiting to be found.
Our mission is to connect passionate enthusiasts with the objects that tell their stories. As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, we help over 10 million people discover new treasures every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 and have since grown to over 650 Catawikians, working across 7 international offices, while maintaining our start-up mentality every step of the way. In December 2020 we received a new €150m investment round led by Permira and are excited to be growing out our team and business further across the world.
About the role
As Performance Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for driving and executing a range of performance marketing campaigns across channels for all Catawiki categories.
You will lead and support end-to-end acquisition campaigns and focus on automation and optimisation of the results. You will report on performance marketing KPIs to multiple stakeholders.
You will work closely together with the Category Marketing Team about growing acquisition of new leads in key categories to support business growth. Besides that you will support key marketing activation campaigns with acquisition strategies and campaigns.
You manage the budget according to performance and strategic priorities, driving revenue, achieving targeted CPA and maintaining positive KPI trends.
You will work according to a recurring flow of testing, analysing, optimising, and reporting on performance marketing campaigns and results.
You will strongly focus on learning and developing yourself to become the best performance driven and tech savvy marketer you can be. We expect you to always challenge the status quo and work on marketing automation to improve efficiency wherever possible.
What you’ll bring
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Performance Marketing such as PPC advertising or Affiliate Marketing.
- Hands-on, proactive attitude and a bias for action.
- Open and collaborative, looking for opportunities and always ready to deliver what needs to be delivered.
- You are performance driven and have strong analytical skills
- A real team player.
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Experience in a fast-paced tech or start-up environment.
- Native or proficient in a European language besides English.
- Affinity with one or more Catawiki categories.
Here’s what we can offer you
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainable growing tech company! You will have an exciting role in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In this role you will be a part of the Catawiki-group Leadership team. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 30 marketeers; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. What you can expect:
- Working with top notch marketers acting on a champions league level in a super complex dynamic environment; you will learn a lot!
- A diverse and international team with over 50 different nationalities.
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plans everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Catawiki is committed to building a diverse company and diverse teams. That includes everyone, no matter your age, ability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. We welcome applications from underserved and underrepresented communities. If you’ve got a story to tell, come and join us.
Working and hiring remotely
When it is safe to do so, Catawiki will be implementing a hybrid work policy where employees based in the Netherlands will work from the office 1-2 times per week and from home for the rest. All of our expert positions are 100% remote based.