Ring adorned with facetted amethysts.
The birthstone of the month of February is amethyst, symbol of serenity and balance, sincerity, wisdom, and temperance. It acts against stress, dissolves anxiety, calms fears, enhances memory and promotes sleep. It makes negative thoughts disappear.
3.46 g for a total of 17.30 carats.
Origin of amethysts: Brazil.
Cut: pear shape, faceted.
- Inner diameter: 1.82 cm (approximately). Dimensions: 57.
- Ring: 1.3 x 2.1 x 2.4 cm.
Hallmarked 925 silver.
Pictures taken in artificial light.
Some gemstones and minerals are believed to have beneficial properties for health and spirituality. Catawiki cannot guarantee or be held responsible for these attributes which have no scientific evidence and cannot be considered as a substitute for traditional medical treatment.
The gems are usually treated to improve the colour or clarity. No research has been conducted on this specific item.
Registered shipment with insurance and track & trace.
- Mineral principal / Nombre del meteorito
- Amatista (variedad púrpura de cuarzo)
- Forma mineral / Tipos de meteoritos
- - Anillo de plata de ley 925 adornado - Piedra de nacimiento de febrero
- 1.3×2.1×2.4 cm
- 3.46 g
- Origen (región / ciudad)
- Piedra natal de febrero
- Origen (país)