In good, vintage condition, a very special object/ tool of forged iron in the shape of a dragon. Very detailed and has multiple functions. With the tongue and tail, small nails can be taken out of the wood, and bottle caps can be opened with the lower jaw. We think it was once used in Asia by a carpenter as a tool.
The condition of the object is good but does have patina/ corrosion / oxidation formation, see all photos.
Please note: The black pedestal / plateau on which the object stands is not included in this lot and has only been used for the styling of the photos.
- The condition is consistent with age and use, with the usual signs of wear.
- The pictures provide a good impression of this lot, and accurately show the condition of the object.
- The object is sold as it is shown in the pictures.
- If you experience any problems after your purchase, always contact the seller prior to leaving negative feedback so the seller can work with you to find a solution. Together we will always find a solution.
The lot will be properly packaged and shipped registered by PostNL Parcel Service, both within the Netherlands and abroad. Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl for more vintage design lots.
- Abrebotellas, extractor de uñas, Herramienta
- Hierro (fundido/forjado)
- Modelo / Nombre
- Dragon Claw Opener
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 4×3.5×28.5 cm
- 600 g