Item description: one loose stone
Variety: Padparadscha Sapphire, natural
Origin: Sri Lanka (seller´s opinion)
Weight: 2.06 ct.
Measurements: 6.74 x 6.60 x 4.46 mm.
Color Grade: A
Cut Grade: Fair
Treatment: No indication of heating,
Hardness: 9 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1760-1768
Certificate: IGE 92619121587
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Peso total en quilates
- Corte y forma
- IGE (Madrid)
- No hay indicación de tratamientos