Variety: Tanzanite, natural
Weight: 3.06 ct
Measurements: 9.32 x 7.84 x 6.08 mm
Treatment: No indication of treatments. Tanzanite is usually heated to enhance its blue color, but this does not affect its value.
Color: Violetish blue
Color Grade: GEM (AAA+)
Clarity Grade: Loupe Clean
Cut Grade: Very Good
Certificate: IGE 92619119884
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
- Peso total en quilates
- Origen tal como figura en el certificado
- Corte y forma
- IGE (Madrid)
- Comúnmente con aplicación de calor sin evidencias de tratamiento
- Transparencia / Claridad
- Transparente (limpio)