Antique Victorian silver-plated pair of bonbon dishes with lion engraving in the centre.
Made in England, Circa 1890's.
Weight: 169 grams total
Length: 10.1 cm
Width: 7.8 cm
Height: 1.4 cm
Condition: Minor signs of usage, great overall condition.
* Bidders are responsible for paying customs duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations
- N.º de artículos
- Platos de bombones
- Chapado en plata
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Reino Unido
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 169 g