Antique wrought-iron Nuremberg cash box.
- beautifully decorated lock plate
- with a key for the lock with keyhole protector
- iron box with band iron attached to the outside with rivets
- two large handles on either side
- two turnover brackets on the front which cover the protruding crams
which can be slid to the lid with a rod
Lid can be opened with the key which is inserted into keyhole on top.
On the inside there is an additional storage compartment with closed lid in the left corner.
- riveted bumpers
- Caja de efectivo, Nuremberg
- Hierro (fundido/forjado)
- Periodo estimado
- Primera mitad del siglo XVII
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 73×37×40 cm
- 35 kg