Nakajima Yasumi II (1905-1986) was a very well known Osaka bronze artist who's real name is Nakajima Mitsuo. He came from a distinguished family of metal craftsmen; his father Nakajima Yasumi I (1877-1951) was awarded at the Senkatsu Kinen Exhibition. He was a energetic exhibitor with the Teiten-Nitten national exhibitions and was also active abroad as in Paris exposition in 1925 and the Belgian Exposition in 1931. Nakajima Yasumi II has a more minimalistic and modernist style.
With original signed and sealed tomobako.
height: 30,5 cm
diameter: 11 cm
weight: 2,19 kg
Very good condition, there could be signs of age and wear from normal use, marks, stains, scratches, rubbing; please, see pictures for actual condition.
Registered shipping with tracking number, well packed for safe and fast delivering!
- Kabin 花瓶 (recipiente de flores)
- Periodo Shōwa (1926-1989)
- Región / País de origen
- Artista / Creador
- Nakajima Yasumi II (1905-1986)
- Título de la obra de arte
- Very fine and large modern style vase, signed 'Yasumi' 保美 - Including signed and sealed tomobako
- Estado muy bueno, ver descripción
- 30.5×11×11 cm