Handwritten note of the Prince of Westphalia Napoleon Joseph Charles Bonaparte, known as Plon Plon, written on a personal card, without signature.
In the card, the Prince requests an appointment to an unidentified recipient.
Napoleon Giuseppe Carlo Bonaparte known as Gerolamo (Jérôme) also called "Plon Plon" (Trieste, 9 September 1822 - Rome, 17 March 1891) was a French general and prince of the Kingdom of Westphalia, cousin of the emperor Louis-Napoleon.
Jerome Bonaparte returned to France after the events of February 1848, retired to private life in Paris, in an apartment located on rue d'Alger. The growing political popularity of his nephew, Prince Louis Napoleon and future Napoleon III of France, forced him to remain on the sidelines so as not to hinder his relative's political activities.
Signature with certificate of authenticity COA-R, registered in our archives.
- Carta autógrafa firmada (ALS)
- Número de libros
- Genealogía, Manuscritos, Política
- Autor/ Ilustrador
- Napoleone Giuseppe Carlo Bonaparte (Plon Plon)
- Título del libro
- Autograph; Personal Business Card with Message from Paris (not signed)
- Año de publicación artículo más antiguo
- Año de publicación artículo más reciente
- Primera edición
- Lengua original
- Página única
- Número de páginas
- 5×9 cm