Large sculpture, titled "Chasseur d' Aigles" made by the artist Louis Moreau (1855-1919).
- It is a rather rare sculpture. Titled, "Chasseur d' Aigles" (Eagle Hunter)
- The sculpture is signed with Louis Moreau.
- On the front of the sculpture there is a copper plate with the text, "Chasseur d' Aigles" Par L. Moreau
- The sculpture has a bronze-coloured patina.
And also a very nicely worn patina. Which fits the image nicely. (See photos.)
- This theme is not often offered.
- Beautiful scene with various beautiful and detailed details
- The sculpture is in neat condition.
It has only had a small professional restoration, at the back of the image, on a wing.
The professional restoration is hardly visible. Further at the back a number of small visible (casting) holes (see photos).
height 67 cm / width 23 cm / depth 20 cm.
- The weight of the sculpture is 7 kg.
The Louis Moreau sculpture will be carefully packed and sent quickly.
- Estatua grande y bastante rara titulada "Chasseur d 'Aigles" - 67 cm de alto
- Aleación de zinc con pátina de color bronce
- Louis Moreau (1855-1919)
- Periodo estimado
- Circa 1900 - Sin precio de reserva
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 67×23×20 cm
- 7 kg