1 lot with 4 books and other information about Jaguar::
1. Jaguar XK, forty Years on, Andrew Whyte 1988, Aston Publication. Interesting book about jaguar XK racing history. The XK's, C-Types, D-Type,
all touring cars with the XK engines, such as the Mk.II, the Mk.V to Mk.VII up to the E-Types, meticulously demonstrated. Many never-before-published photos from the
50s, all the technology and more. The book is original SIGNED by TONY ROLT and DUNCAN HAMILTON. Very informative book, does not have many on the net.
Language: English, pages: 119, year of publication: 1988, dimensions: 245x190x8 mm, weight: 0.4 kg condition: very good, softcover
2. Jaguar Motor Racing and the Manufacturer by Robert Berry 1978. Another older book about the Jaguar pre War racing period. In particular, the factory
history with their models XK, C-Type, D-Type. Great little book with lots of exciting informations. Even very few on the net.
Language: English, pages: 94, year of publication: 1978, dimensions: 135x205x8 mm, weight: 0.2 kg condition: as new, softcover
3. Jaguar documentation from the 1960s from the plant in Coventry England, consisting of: a folder with the vehicles Mark 10, S-Type, E-Type, Mark II
the technical data of each vehicle at the rear. With a map "With Compliments" from the Export Department Coventry.
Plus 1 Jaguar original "Letter Company History. 4 pages written with typewriter.
4. Magazine with a very nice historical Jaguar photo documentation with the models SS100, Mark IV, XK-Type, Mark 7, D-Type and many more.. Very beautiful
presentation with super photos and technical data.
Language: F, edition: 1984, pages: 48, dimensions: A4, weight: 0.2 kg. Condition: good, softcover
Shipment: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post/DHL
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- N.º de artículos
- 1. Jaguar XK forty Years on 2. Jaguar Motorracing 3. Jaguar Werksdoku 4. Fotodoku Jaguar
- Tapa blanda
- 2: Muy bien - signos mínimos de desgaste y de los años
- 245×190×8 mm