1 lot with 3 books about Aston Martin:
1. Aston Martin Magazine Issui 7, Spring 2009. Great photos about old and new Aston Martin and very good reports and information about the company.
Language: English, edition: 2009, pages approx. 115, dimensions: 300x230x8, weight: 0.6 kg condition: used, softcover
2. The well-known Aston Martin book by Nick Walker. Aston Martin DB2, DB2/4, + DB3 in detail 1950-1959, Nick Walker 2004. A great book about the early
post-war Aston DBs, the racing cars DB3 and DB3S are also well shown. All 3 models are meticulously displayed by Wallker with many black/
white and colour photos. Of this book it has in the net very few, Very RARE.
Language: English, edition: 2004, pages 176, dimensions: 280x220x18 mm, weight: 1.0 kg. Condition: as new, hardcover
3. Aston Martin and Lagonda the series models since 1948, type compass, Michael Schäfer 2008. A great reference book on all Aston Street models until 2008.
What you want to know about Aston Martin models, find a lot of information in this type compass.
Language: German, edition: 2008, pages: 128, dimensions: 200x140x8 mm, weight: 0.3 kg. Condition: like new, softcover
Shipment: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post/DHL.
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- Aston Martin
- N.º de artículos
- 1. Aston Martin Magazine 2. Aston Martin DB2, DB2/4, DB3 3. Aston Martin Typenkompass
- Tapa dura y tapa blanda
- 2: Muy bien - signos mínimos de desgaste y de los años
- 300×230×8 mm