From the famed atelier of Cartier. A sleek and classic crisscross design is sparked with 1.00 ct. t.w. of round brilliant-cut diamonds. Set in polished 18kt yellow gold
Made in France, Paris Circa 1990's
Finger Size : (UK) = O (US) = 7 1/2 (EU) = 55 1/4
Ring Size : 2.5 x 2.3 x 1 cm
Weight : 12 grams
Cut : Round
Quantity of stones : 11
Approx total weight : 1 carat
Clarity : VVs
Colour : D
Comes in original box.
Condition: Enamel has small microscopic surface scratch, but it does not detract from the overall appearance of the pendant, great condition for it's age.
* Mozeris Luxury is run by Mozeris Fine Antiques
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note: customs and import charges may apply for international buyers, bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Oro blanco
- Finura del material
- 18 quilates
- Ring Size : 2.5 x 2.3 x 1 cm
- Peso total
- 12 g
- Buen estado - usado con algunos signos de desgaste
- Piedra principal
- Tratamiento de la piedra principal
- Natural (sin tratamiento)
- Piedras circundantes
- Peso total de las piedras circundantes
- Grado de color del diamante
- D (incoloro)
- Grado de claridad del diamante
- VVS1 / VVS2