Antique silver sandwich box
Maker: James Dixon & Sons
Made in Sheffield 1900
Size: 13.2 x 10 x 2.5 cm
Weight: 303 grams
Condition report: Has minor wear and tear from general usage, great overall condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Caja, Caja Sandwich
- .925 plata
- James Dixon & Sons
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Reino Unido
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 303 g