Georg Jensen sterling silver tazza compote with grape motif. This fabulous silver tazza features Jensen's iconic grape motif, a celebrated range of pieces which were inspired by the Art Nouveau aesthetic coupled with time the artist spent traveling in Italy.
This form of this silver tazza was initially designed by Jensen in 1918. The piece has a round pedestal foot which rises to a thick columnar stem reminiscent of the twisting trunk of a grape plant.
Maker: Georg Jensen
Made in Denmark, London Import Hallmarks 1948
Diameter : 18.6 cm
Height : 19 cm
Weight : 600 grams
Condition : Tazza has minor signs of usage, no damage, excellent condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges will apply for the international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Motivo de uva 263 B, Taza
- .925 plata
- Georg Jensen
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 600 g