Antique American Arts and Crafts sterling silver twin entrée dish
Contains of two compartments for food and drink.
Maker: Lebolt & Co.
Made in United States , Chicago
Import maker: Catherine Elizabeth Britten
Imported to England, 1931
28.1 x 20.1 x 3.5 cm
Weight: 678 grams
Of rectangular form with rounded corners and an applied edge, the twin section base with a central divider. Planished decoration throughout. Marked to reverse with makers mark, HANDMADE, Sterling 925, and with import marks.
Myer Lebolt added a handwrought silversmithing department to his family's Chicago jewelry store in 1912.
Catherine Elizabeth Britten, Wilmington Square, London WC1
Condition: The item is pre - owned, has age related wear and tear, good overall condition, please see pictures.
* Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations
- Plato de entrada doble
- .925 plata
- Lebolt & Co.
- Periodo estimado
- Primera mitad del siglo XX
- País de origen
- América del Norte
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 3.5×20.1×28.1 cm
- 678 g