Rare ladle in silver, two hundred years old and still beautiful.
1. The silversmith’s hallmark is not clearly legible.
2. A plough, to indicate it was made in Milan, Italy.
3. A circle with stars, indicates a dating between 1812 and 1872.
4. An unidentified brand.
The French hallmark system was approved by Eugène de Beauharnais, Viceroy of the Kingdom of Italy, and became mandatory in 1812; it was later adopted by the Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia and was in use until 1872.
Seller did not polished this item to keep its antique patina.
Length: 37.7 cm.
Flawless. Nothing’s missing.
Weight: 294 grams.
Tracked shipping with insurance coverage.
- Cucharón raro en plata antigua
- .800 plata
- Periodo estimado
- Siglo XIX
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 0×0×37.7 cm
- 294 g