This is a beautiful perfectly functioning Philips car radio with long wave, medium wave and FM (UKW). Lighting, buttons, reception and amplifier function well. The radio is original, and complete and undamaged despite its old age. The chrome is very nice and the rubber buttons and rims are still very good (rare).
These Philips radios were widely used in different types of European cars. This radio was one of Philips’ top radio in the early 70s. This one was supplied in Germany, where it was called ‘Arrow’. It fits well in many cars due to its limited mounting depth.
The radio also has a DIN connector for an external sound carrier.
- Type: 22RN591/00 Arrow
- Long wave, Medium wave and FM (UKW)
- Year of manufacture 1970
- 6 Watts
- Tone control with knob
- 6-Pole DIN
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 180x45x140 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 180x50 mm
- Tipo de objeto
- Original / oficial
- Philips 22RN591 Arrow - 1970
- 2: Muy bien - signos mínimos de desgaste y de los años
- 48×176×160 mm