Antique Georgian silver christening set in a box
Made in England, Sheffield, 1837
Maker: Aaron Hadfield
Fork: 12.8 x 1.5 x 1 cm
Knife: 15 x 1.5 x 1 cm
Total Weight: 31 grams
Comes in original box.
Condition: Christening set has age related wear and tear, otherwise good overall condition, please see pictures.
* Please note: bidders are responsible for paying any customs duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- N.º de artículos
- Conjunto de bautizo georgiano antiguo
- .925 plata
- Aaron Hadfield
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Reino Unido
- Excelente estado - apenas usado y con signos mínimos de los años y de desgaste
- 31 g