Antique Late Victorian soap box
Maker: Drew & Sons (Samuel Summers Drew & Ernest Drew)
Made in London, 1898
9 x 7.5 x 4.5 cm
Weight: 172 grams
Condition: The item is pre - owned, has age related wear and tear, good overall condition, please see pictures.
* Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations
- Caja de jabón
- .925 plata
- Drew & Sons (Samuel Summers Drew & Ernest Drew)
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 172 g