A late 19th/early 20th century Russian silver filigree coin purse
Each side decorated with a floral medallion and scrolls, with blue silk lined interior
Hallmarked 84 ( 875 ) hallmark.
Width x depth x height : 6.5 x 1.6 x 5 cm
Weight: 43 grams
Condition: The item is pre - owned, has age related wear and tear, interior has age related wear, otherwise good overall condition, please see pictures for the better items condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Monedero antiguo de filigrana rusa
- .875 (84 Zolotniki) plata
- Periodo estimado
- Finales del siglo XIX
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 43 g