Antique Edwardian sterling silver set of children's cutlery (fork and spoon )
Made in England, Sheffield, 1901 - 1902
Maker: William Briggs & Co
Fork Size: 12.9 x 1.7 x 1.3 cm
Sooon Size: 12.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 cm
Weight: 28 grams
Comes in original box.
Condition: General usage, age related wear and tear, set has minor oxidation marks, otherwise good overall condition.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Please note: customs and import charges may apply for international buyers, bidders are responsible for any customs duties fees.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- N.º de artículos
- Cubertería infantil antigua, Cubierto
- .925 plata
- William Briggs & Co.
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 28 g