Sterling silver salt/pepper grinder
Maker: RB ( Unknown )
Made in England, Birmingham, 1979
Size: Diameter/Height: 5.5 x 10 cm
Weight: 205 grams
In 1810, brothers Jean-Pierre and Jean-Frederic Peugeot converted the family flour mill into a steel foundry, dubbing the new business with their surname.
By 1840, Peugeot was manufacturing coffee grinders using advances in the same technology, and in 1874 their first pepper grinder—the Z model—was put on the market.
Condition : General used, has age related wear and tear, otherwise very good condition overall.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges will apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Molinillo de sal / pimienta Vintage
- .925 plata
- Periodo estimado
- País de origen
- Reino Unido
- Buen estado - usado y con signos menores de los años
- 205 g