Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
Inside the box:
- Knight of the Order insignia: an "enhanced" cross (or Jerusalem cross), 3.5 cm per side, enamelled in red, surmounted by a gilded military trophy, hanging from a black silk neck ribbon;
- miniature medal, complete with black silk ribbon;
- eyelet badge of the owner, Royal Army soldier, Bersaglieri Corps (marked on the back Stabilimenti Artistici Fiorentini).
P.S.: the origins of the Order remain obscure, although a tradition traces them back to the First Crusade. In fact, the first documents attesting to an investiture of Knights named "of the Holy Sepulchre" are from 1336. The Order has a hierarchical structure headed by the cardinal Grand Master, appointed directly by the Pope. The Order has precedence over all others (including that of Malta).
Dating back to the early 1940s.
- Reino de Italia: HONOR DE LA ORDEN ECUESTRE SAGRADO SEPULCRO DE JERUSALÉN
- País de origen
- Unidad del ejército
- Ejército Real - Bersaglieri
- Original / réplica
- En excelente estado
- Viene con certificado de autenticidad