2017 M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "Chante-Alouette" - Ródano - 3 Botellas (0,75 L)

Descripción
2017 M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "Chante-Alouette" - Ródano - 3 Botellas (0,75 L)
Vino blanco - Francia - 93/100 points, James Suckling

Quotes
Wine Spectator - 96/100
Jancis Robinson - 16.5 + / 20
James Suckling - 93/100
Vinous - 93/100
Wine Enthusiast - 95/100
SEE QUOTATIONS
Tasting
Appearance: green gold, shiny.
Nose: complex and subtle; aromas of quince, nuts, honey, ginger, acacia with a hint of linden.
Palate: frank attack, without aggressiveness, almond finish, very elegant and very long.
The sommelier's advice: Foie gras, lobster, lobster, poultry fish in sauce, White meat, Goat cheese, blue cheese, Spicy dishes (excellent with curry) and without forgetting the poultry cooked with mushrooms or truffles on an old vintage.
Grape variety (s): Marsanne.
Harvests: Manual harvest at maturity.
Soil: The grapes from which this wine is made come from three different vineyards:
• “Le Méal”: characterized by a soil of very old fluvio-glacial alluvium with many pebbles.
• “Les Murets”: where the soil is clayey and gravelly. Its red clays give richness and generosity to the wine.
• “Chante-Alouette”: an altitude terroir whose soils blend loess with very finely decomposed granites. It gives freshness, salinity and acidity to the wine.
Vinification: The musts are obtained after long pressing and are lightly settled before fermentation. Part of the fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks and part in demi-muids. The stirring is done the first 2-3 months, on the lees, which brings texture to the wine.
Aging: 40-30% is done in stainless steel vats. The remaining 60-70% corresponds to aging in demi-muids with 10% new oak and 90% oak from one to three wines.

Detalles del lote
Tipo
Vino blanco
Vintage
2017
Productor, nombre del vino
M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "Chante-Alouette"
Número de botellas
3
Formato de la botella
Botellas (0,75 L)
País
Francia
Región
Ródano
Nivel de llenado
Tipo de botella Borgoña/Champagne/flauta, nivel de llenado alto
Estado de la etiqueta
Etiqueta intacta y legible
Estado del corcho / cápsula
Cápsula de cera completamente intacta
Puntuación del crítico
93/100 points, James Suckling
¿Todavía no te has registrado?
Al crear tu cuenta gratuita en Catawiki, podrás pujar por cualquiera de los 65 000 objetos especiales que ofrecemos a subasta cada semana.
o Iniciar sesión