For sale, 4 historical medium format CORONET cameras which are representative of the brand’s evolution, in very good working condition:
- REX box camera (circa 1930 ?) with its characteristic prominent ring around the lens ‘coronet camera’ and inscription ‘made in England’.
- FILDIA box camera (circa 1942 ?) with its characteristic three-coloured hexagonal ring, ‘made in France’, equipped with a yellow filter control.
- Very nice FOLDING camera (circa 1934 ?), art deco style, two-coloured black and gold front, ‘made in England’, ‘Coronet camera CO Birmingham’. Note, the special shutter command housed in the peanut-shaped opening. The distance setting is done via a slider on the side (two positions 9 feet and views, see photo).
- A classic RAPIDE folding camera (circa 1952 ?), ‘made in France’, some spots of rust which are not serious (see photo).
The lenses and eyepieces are clear, clean and unscratched.
The bellows are in good condition.
The cameras are clean and in working condition. I have not tested the cameras with film but all the controls work.
Sizes: see photo
Weight: 1,700 g
Secure shipping via Bpost or DPD.
- Modelo/tipo nº
- REX (1930), FOLDING (1934), FILDIA (1942), RAPIDE (1952)
- Tipo de objeto/dispositivo
- Cámara de cajón (compacta), Cámara plegable
- Muy bueno
- Tipo de película
- Se ha comprobado y funciona
- Not tested