There are several ways to get to know a person's character. Some of these means are extremely interesting and they have fascinated, since ancient times, initiates and researchers of the occult. Today, these old occult sciences (who sought to discover the character of a man in his face, in his bodily appearance, or in his writing) are considered pseudosciences. Lot of 3 (three) very interesting books.
1. P. Hartenberg, Physionomie et caractere, 1911, second edition, Paris, Felix Alcan, 246 pages, 22X13, in hardcover, in fine condition, the title page slightly torn, otherwise clean on the inside, except for some underlining with colored pencils. Nice illustrated.
2. J. Crepieux-Jamin, Lecriture et la Caractere, 1921, Paris, Felix Alcan, 461 pages, 21X14 cm, in hardcover, only in fair condition, contains some stains and dirt, also underlining with pencil. Classic of the genre.
3. L. Corman & G. Rousseau, Visages et caracteres, 1932 Paris, Plon, 319 pages, 23X14 cm, in softcover, very nice illustrated. Except for the worn cover, especially on the spine, on the inside the book is very clean, without stains and without underlining in the text.
- Kirjojen lukumäärä
- fysiognomia / grafologia
- Kirjailija/ Kuvittaja
- 1. P. Hartenberg/2.J. Crepieux-Jamin/3.L. Corman & G. Rousseau
- Kirjan nimi
- 1. Physionomie et caractere/2.L'ecriture et la Caractere/3. Visages et caracteres
- Vanhimman kohteen julkaisuvuosi
- Uusimman kohteen julkaisuvuosi
- Sekalaiset painokset
- Alkuperäinen kieli
- 23×14 cm