Eaglemoss - Scale 1:8 - Aston Martin DB5 - James Bond in 1964 “Goldfinger”
This is a Scale 1:8 model of the iconic Aston Martin DB5, as
used by James Bond in 1964 in the film Goldfinger.
In beautiful condition.
This model weighs over 10 kg and will be delivered with:
- Original display base with Aston Martin and 007 logo.
- Dust cover
Made with nice details:
* Machine guns at the front
* Nicely detailed engine compartment
* Telephone rear valve in the driver’s seat
* Rotating number plates
* Tilting taillights
* Bulletproof shield is hidden in the boot
* Retractable “tire cutters”
* retractable antenna
* Ejector seat
* Ignition keys (2x)
* Dashboard lighting
* Illuminated navigation system
* Brake lights operated by brake pedal
* Engine sound when electrical circuit is activated by switch in the boot.
* Engine speed runs when accelerator is pressed.
In many of these models, front mudguards with doors do not connect well to the sills and roof with windscreen. This is a design flaw of the model. Correction has been made, so the passing is excellent.
There are some very small scratches on the roof (see photos).
The photos are part of the offer.
Shipping is possible, but involves risks. Collecting in Mijdrecht is preferred.
- Esineiden lkm
- Marque/mallin tyyppi
- Aston Martin DB5 Superleggera
- James Bond 007
- Harmaa metallinen
- Muovi, Valkoinen metalli
- Erittäin hyvä
- Ilman alkuperäistä pakkauksessa