Two extremely interesting books, republished (in facsimile) by the Sacred Science Institute.
1. Anonymous (Hugh Roscoe) The Apocalypse of the Golden Mean, first published in 1930, 34 pages. Considered one of the most timportant book on the golden mean and its true meaning and relationship to ancient architecture and the universe
The “Golden Mean” is a fantastic irrational number. It seems to pervade almost every side of Nature, appearing in the leaves of a tree, the spirals of protozoa or shells. It suddenly appears in the graphic patterns of pineapples and sunflowers, as well as in the pentagonal structures of sea stars and echinoids.
2 W. Chas. Patti, Mystic Astronomy. Uzican Science. The Mystic Pyramid, first published in 1936, 143 pages. The object of this work (as the author himself says) is to assist in the clarification of some of the mysteries of the heavens around us (via astronomy, one of the sublime sciences). To elevate the old science of the Stars, generally knokn as Astrology. To reveal some of the scriptural and astronomical truths of the Great Pyramid of Gaza.
In impeccable condition on the inside, without stains and without underlining or interventions in the text.
Pictures are part of the description.
- Kirjojen lukumäärä
- astrologia / arvoitus / pyhät tieteet, Tähtitiede
- Kirjailija/ Kuvittaja
- 1. H. Roscoe / 2.W. Chas. Patti
- Kirjan nimi
- 1.The Apocalypse of the Golden Mean / 2. Mystic Astronomy. Uzican Science. The Mystic Pyramid
- Vanhimman kohteen julkaisuvuosi
- Alkuperäinen kieli
- Sacred Science Library
- 28×22 cm