2003 M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "La Sizeranne" - Demeter Wine - Rhone - 3 Pullot (0.7 L)

Kuvaus
2003 M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "La Sizeranne" - Demeter Wine - Rhone - 3 Pullot (0.7 L)
Punaviini - Ranska

Tasting
Eye: deep garnet red, with purplish nuances.
Nose: red fruits (raspberry, blackcurrant), liquorice note.
Palate: good attack, round, elegant, concentrated and supple tannins with a blackcurrant, raspberry, spicy (pepper) finish when young.
Sommelier's advice: Fillet of venison with red wine sauce. Roast beef. Saint Félicien well done
Grape variety (s): Syrah.
Harvest: Manual harvest at optimum maturity.
Soil: Our Hermitage "Monier de la Sizeranne" comes from a blend of different terroirs, arranged from west to east: • Bessards: of granite origin, it constitutes the soul of a good Hermitage. • Le Méal: ancient alluvial terraces rich in gravel and rolled pebbles, more or less limestone. • les Greffieux: silt soil with a strong presence of rolled pebbles.
Vinification: The harvest, 100% destemmed, is vinified in concrete vats. Once or twice a day, punching down ensures good extraction. The temperature varies between 30 and 33 ° C.
Aging: 18 months of aging, 85% of which is in oak barrels, which gives the wine woody notes. The remaining 15% are aged in concrete vats to preserve minerality and freshness.

Kohteen tiedot
Tyyppi
Punaviini
Vintage
2003
Tuottaja, viinin nimi
M. Chapoutier - Hermitage "La Sizeranne" - Demeter Wine
Pullojen lukumäärä
3
Pullon koko
Pullot (0.7 L)
Ranska
Alue
Rhone
Täyttöaste
Burgundy,/Champagne/Flute-pulloyyppi, korkea täyttöaste
Etiketin kunto
Täysin ehjä, luettavissa oleva etiketti
Kapselin/korkin kunto
Täysin ehjä metallikapseli
Etkö ole vielä rekisteröitynyt?
Luomalla ilmaisen Catawiki-käyttäjätilin pystyt tekemään tarjouksia yli 65,000 viikottain huutokaupattavasta kohteestamme.
tai Kirjaudu sisään