A mixed lot of vintage tableware and decorative plates transfer printed with birds and fish patterns in a realistic manner.
The lot comprises:
- a semi-porcelain serving platter with absolutely gorgeous pheasants. Made by JH Weatherby & Sons of Hanley (England), trading name Falcon Ware. This backstamp was used after 1932. Semi-porcelain is a very fine quality ironstone ceramics. Size 23.5 x 32.5cm. There is a small chip on the rim underside, it's an underglaze manufacturing fault so it won't get discoloured.
- 4 limited edition plates with birds prints. Made by Boehm (England) ca. 1980s. Diameter 27.5cm. One plate has a fine circular hairline to the centre and yet another has a deep circular crack.
- 2 dinner/luncheon plates with fish patterns. Made by F.D.Chauvigny, Limoges, ca. 1980-90s. Diameter 23.5cm. Excellent condition.
Total: 5 items in very good to excellent condition and 2 additional plates with faults.
Condition: Please refer to the pictures for detail.
- Nombre d’articles
- Ensemble de vaisselle
- Céramique, Porcelaine
- Fabricant / Marque
- JH Weatherby, FD Chauvigny Limoges
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge