Beautifully carved swordfish bill, a very impressive eye-catcher.
A master craftsman has intricately carved traditional Japanese KOI fish swimming in a pond with Lotus flowers into this large Swordfish Tusk. As you can see, the carving is of extremely high quality and has an immense amount of detail. It could be seen as a type of scrimshaw; the name given to engravings and carvings done in bone or ivory.
Length: 89 cm
- The tusk will be sent with track and trace via DHL Parcel or DPD. You will receive the tracking code as soon as the parcel is dispatched. With this code, you can also follow the status and the location of your parcel, as well as the expected delivery date. You can find this information once you have your tracking code, by entering it on www.dhl.de or https://www.dpd.com/tracking
- If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, the current location, or the estimated date of delivery, it is recommended to contact them directly via Facebook messenger. An answer will be given within 24 hours.
- Nombre d’articles
- Rostre d'espadon patiné extra large finement sculpté avec support - motif poisson japonais KOI
- Os, Xiphias Gladius - Espèce non CITES
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 89×15×12 cm