In a beautiful vintage state, two special bronze sculptures that probably represent king penguins (Aptenodytes patagonicus). This penguin species lives around the Antarctic and breeds in large colonies. There are only 17 species of penguins left. Once upon a time, there were 50 penguin species, but most of them are extinct. The largest species is the emperor penguin.
Note: Small scratches, small stains, wear spots, patina. The inside is weighted, see the photos of the bottom where wood can be seen, but also the thickness of the sculptures.
Mother - height 32 cm x width 13 cm x depth 9 cm. Weight approx. 5.9 kg.
Child - height 16 cm x width 8 cm x depth 5 cm. Weight approx. 1.5 kg. Total 7.3 kg
- The condition is in accordance with the object’s age and use (usual traces of wear).
- Please examine the photos, they provide the right impression of this lot and accurately show the object’s condition.
- You buy the object in the condition as is depicted and the measurements are as stated in the description.
- Subject to typing errors.
- Should you experience any issues with your purchase; please always contact the seller before posting negative feedback, so that the seller can find a solution together with you. Together, we will always find a way.
Will be well packaged and shipped registered via PostNL, within the Netherlands and abroad. Please also visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl with more vintage design lots.
- Nombre d’articles
- Deux sculptures en bronze spéciales
- Modèle / Nom
- Mother with child
- Période estimée
- Fin du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - Utilisé, présentant de petites traces de vieillissement
- 7.3 kg