This carved skull is a stunning home décor object that enlivens any home or restaurant. More than just a spiritual and cultural piece of art; it also tells the story of Indonesian indigenous craftsmen, who preserve the native practice of using every part of an animal to handcraft an eternal art of work. This skull is handcrafted in Indonesia, where the skill of engraving into animal skulls is passed on from father to son. They have mastered this cunning technique and need about 4 to 5 days to engrave the different carvings into the skulls.
Engraved is a Tribal motif.
- The horns will be detached for transport purposes, and are easily reattached. There is also a drawstring attached to the back of the skull so that it can be mounted on the wall.
- The horns are always packed in the bottom of the box, underneath the skull. Please make sure to remove the horns before discarding the packaging.
- Since it is a natural skull, it might have some natural minimal cracks and crevices in both the skull and the horns. This is normal. Please refer to the pictures.
- Our skulls are cleaned professionally, but sometimes minor discolouration still occurs on the teeth. This is natural and normal, and not something we can do a lot about. Please refer to the pictures.
Length: 71 cm
Width: 61 cm
- The skull is in excellent condition and will be sent with a Track & Trace code via DHL Parcel. You will receive this tracking code as soon as the parcel has been dispatched, and can track your parcel if you enter your Track & Trace code under 'Shipment Number' on www.dhl.de
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your parcel, its current location and estimated delivery time, it's best to contact DHL Parcel directly via Messenger on Facebook.
- Skull Art - Crâne de buffle d'eau noir sculpté à la main authentique - Motif tribal
- Corne - Bubalus Bubalis, Os
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure