Fleischmann H0 - 4881 - Old Prussian passenger train, six-piece set with T16.5 and 5 passenger carriages of the K.P.E.V.
Beautiful train set of the Royal Prussian railways from the "Länderbahn" era. Special set with a locomotive in green livery that has been tested and runs faultlessly. Five carriages complete the set. The set includes a carriage from the "Kaiserliche Post" as well as a baggage carriage.
Passenger carriage of the Königlich Preussischen Eisenbahn-Verwaltung.
The carriages of the "Königlich" Preussischen Eisenbahn-Verwaltung "(K.P.E.V.) were commonly seen in this livery between 1880-1920.
Around the turn of the century in 1985 the Prussian State with 21,624 km of railway track, had the largest State rail network of the German Railways.
1. Steam locomotive T16 in green and black livery with red accents.
Red chassis, yellow inscriptions and fitted with hook couplings.
The length between the buffers is: 145 mm, Era I - Locomotive E 1984 Tested and works well.
2. 1 x postal carriage. (2678).
3. 1 x passenger carriage (2361).
4. 2 x passenger carriages. (2522/2532).
5. 1 x baggage carriage (P3121 Erfurt).
6. 1 x passenger carriage (5052).
7. 1 x passenger carriage (1402).
Tested and fully functional.
Please see the photos for an accurate impression. of this lot
- Nombre d’articles
- Compagnie de chemin de fer
- Numéro de catalogue
- CC - Courant continu
- Proche de l'état neuf
- Dans la boîte d'origine
- Coffret de trains voyageurs Alte Preussische, avec voitures T16 et 5 passagers