Great quality collection almost complete with many top values from Sieger subscription. Many stamps have been inspected and most are MNH. The stamps from no. 105 - 343 are all MNH **. A few stamps such as Michel no. 350, 378-384, 455 etc are MH, see scans. A few stamps have yellow stains on the back (no. 434 & 453) no. 422 has shortened perforation tooth. The official- and postage due stamps are contained completely, all stamps are MNH**.
Everything is depicted, see scans. The better ones also have their backs depicted. In addition there is the rare strip of 11 and pairs from the lower edge with house order number and other specialties.
Very high catalogue value.
We ship principally by registered delivery / goods post with tracking or as a DHL package. A Deutsche Post letter is not possible.
Any applicable customs or import duties for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Any taxes that apply to this item are not indicated in accordance with §25a of the UStG (differential taxation 'collector's items and antiquities/special regulation' of the German Value Added Tax Act)
- Origine géographique
- République de Weimar
- De (année du timbre le plus ancien)
- À (année du timbre le plus récent)
- Neuf avec charnière, Neuf sans charnière
- Type de lot
- Avec un certificat ou une signature d'expert
- Information supplémentaire à propos du lot
- Qualitätssammlung fast komplett mit vielen Spitzenwerten aus Sieger Abo
- Nom du catalogue officiel
- Numéro de catalogue
- Nr. 105 - 478 & Dienst und Portomarken komplett