Two Beautiful items from Papua New Guinea. Mounted on custom stands they become beautiful decor items.
- Beautiful necklace / coin made in recent years in Papua New Guinea.
This type of necklace was used as an exchange currency among the inhabitants of the island.
The inside diameter of the necklace is 16 cm, the outside diameter is 29.5 cm.
The height of the necklace on its personalized stand is 44.5 cm.
- Original Koteka, a penis sheath traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some (mainly highland) ethnic groups in New Guinea to cover their genitals.
There are different types of penis sheaths depending on their use (hunting, dancing, social occasions, etc.). This we propose is for social occasions as a formal dress.
Dimensions: 57 x 4.8 x 4.6 cm
Height with stand: 58.5 cm
Weight with stand: 195 g
- Nombre total d’articles
- Collier coquillage décoratif et étui pénis (Koteka)
- Ethnie / culture
- Baliem, Papouasie-occidentale
- Coquille de Cyclpos, Gourde
- Fin du XXe siècle
- Vendu avec support
- 57×4.8×4.6 cm
- 1050 g