A Canon EOS RT single-lens reflex camera from 1989 in beautiful condition
A rare EOS type with a fixed semi-transparent mirror, also called pellicle mirror. At the time it was very special and actually it still is. The first camera with a semi-transparent mirror as well as autofocus. The subject always remains visible, even during release. This is due to the very short shutter delay of 8 milliseconds.
The camera has the following features:
- 30 seconds and Bulb up to 1/2000 second shutter speed
- 1/125 second X-sync
- Up to 5 frames per second
- 6.5% spot metering in the centre
- one shot / ai focus / ai servo
- 94% viewfinder coverage
- 5 stops under- and overexposure
etc. In short, a very special camera for 1989 and still.
The pellicle mirror is clean. Normally the LCD screen can be illuminated but it doesn't seem to work.
With wide neck strap and body cap. Without battery.
- Modèle/Type n°
- EOS RT ( Real Time ) reflexcamera
- Type d’objet/appareil
- Appareil photo reflex mono-objectif
- Très bon état
- Type de monture d’objectif
- Canon EF
- Type de film
- 35 mm
- Testé et en état de marche
- Tested and working