Registered cover sent from Santiago on October 9th to Friedrichshafen by the L 114 condor zeppelin flight supported by Westfalen catapult steam boat.
This is the first flght Santiago - Stuttgart - Berlin ( red cachet expecially issued for this flight )
Arrival postmark in Friedrichshafen on October 13th
6 colors correct franking with 9 Pesos (7 pesos for the airmail to Europe + 70 cents for letter and 1,30 pesos for the registration fee).
Michel 35.7.03 , very rare. The special cachet of the flight is known in color black , blue and red : the one in red is known but not evaluated yet because very rare
from the Else Sommerfeld award-winning Catapult flight collection
- Origine géographique
- De (année du timbre le plus ancien)
- Avec adresse, Utilisation postale
- Type de lot
- Avec un certificat ou une signature d'expert
- Information supplémentaire à propos du lot
- Condor Zeppelin L114 - First Flight Santiago - Berlin : Red special cachet