At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
In our Bicycle auctions, our customers can find classic and vintage collectable bicycles, parts, accessories and bicycle-related antiques.
For our auctions, we’re looking for:
- Vintage and antique bicycles:
- Manufactured in Europe, the US or Japan.
- Manufactured up until 1980. We might make exceptions for younger bicycles if they are particularly rare or of exceptional collectable value.
- At least in restorable condition.
- Rare and original collectable parts, accessories and bicycle-related antiques:
- Manufactured up until 1980.
- Lots with a minimum estimated value of €75.
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.