At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
At Catawiki we auction hi-fi and radio equipment for the music- enthusiast and collector.
For our auctions we seek and select:
- hi-fi and radio equipment that is more than 5 years old, including Bang & Olufsen equipment
- vintage gramophones and tube radios
- items that are not widely/generally available
- items that are in at least a good and working condition
- items with a minimum value of €75
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.