At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
Bidders at Catawiki look for special, premium quality pieces of jewellery that are hard to find.
For our auctions, we seek modern pieces that:
- are of proven premium material quality
- were professionally designed and produced by premium brands, designers or made by goldsmiths
- reflect a high degree of visible craftsmanship, e.g.
- with a refined professional finish
- skilful execution of the design
- have a lasting construction
- can be found in goldsmiths or specialist jewellery stores
- have a minimum estimated value of €75
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.