At Catawiki we want to ensure that the items in our auctions reflect the unique, harder to find objects of value that bidders are looking for.
This is why we have set per category a minimum estimated value a lot should achieve in auction in order to be admitted.
During lot evaluation our in-house Experts carefully review and select admittable items, considering various aspects and product characteristics that determine the quality and influence the value an item is expected to sell for in our auctions.
In our motorcycle auctions, our customers can find classic and modern collectable motorcycles, scooters and mopeds of premium quality that are appealing to passionate motorcycles enthusiasts.
For our motorcycles auctions we seek:
- Classic motorcycles - at least 20 years old, in at least good condition and have a minimum estimated value of €500
- Modern motorcycles - at least 10 years old and have a minimum estimated value of €500. Younger bikes may be considered if of very limited production: <1000 units or prototypes
- Barn finds - at least 20 years old, in a restorable condition and have a minimum estimated value of €500
- Vespa, Lambretta and classic scooters - at least 20 years old, in all conditions and have a minimum estimated value €500
- Mopeds - at least 20 years old, in restorable condition and have a minimum estimated value €500
Any vehicle needs to be accompanied by documentation proving legitimate ownership and frame or engine numbers.
If you need any extra guidance regarding our acceptance criteria, please find the submission guidelines attached below.